Performance Motorsport???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Performance Motorsport???

Does anyone know the status of http://www.perfmoto.com? Seem to be unable to contact them.

Performance Motorsport

15209 Dunton Road
    Bldg #2
    Fort Wayne, Indiana

PHONE 260-637-7953
    Fax 260-637-6633

Email: polarisguru@comcast.net
    or perfmoto@comcast.net
    http://perfmoto.com/
    Last edited by warfare; 09-27-2004, 08:01 AM.

Re: Performance Motorsport???

I've had quit a history with Tim myself. As have a couple other people.

Suffice to say when he does get the job done it's good work. But I went nearly 3 months without hearing a word from him.

I would allow a couple months to resolve any issue you have with him.

Comment

Originally posted by tweakmeister
      I've had quite a history with Tim myself. As have a couple other people.

Suffice to say when he does get the job done it's good work. But I went nearly 3 months without hearing a word from him.

I would allow a couple months to resolve any issue you have with him.
      Ditto
      Zipper<br />'95 Polaris SLT 750<br />Rockmart, GA

Comment

What the heck is up with this company???!!! I still have no heads or cylinder to put my motor back together with. They are holding my parts hostage since August 20th when I paid in full!!!!!!!! All I need is my 95 SLX 780 Heads and Cylinders back!!!?? If anyone has any info on what is up with them please reply. I have called, voicemail and email with no replys. Does anyone live near this place I would be willing to pay someone to pickup the parts and ship them to me since they seem unwilling. In desperate need of help THX!!!

Comment

Cuz,it took over a year the get my pump back from them.My friend sent his engine,novi carbs,and all his electronics to them in March 2003.He is yet to get any of it back.I had to threaten a lawsuit to get my pump back.I'm sorry for your trouble,but maybe our experience will help others.I don't see how they stay in business.

Comment

Warfare,did you ever get your stuff back?Just curious of how long it took.

Comment

!@@#$#%#$^%@^#$%&& sorry, No I didn't. Do you know anyone that has any for sale?

Comment

GOOD TO KNOW - I was just going to do some business with them!

Thanks folks - this is the POWER of the NET!

Keep up the good work all!

Comment

Originally posted by BEVy of Beauty
                  GOOD TO KNOW - I was just going to do some business with them!

Thanks folks - this is the POWER of the NET!

Keep up the good work all!
                  keep at it, you will eventually...

Comment

No answering machine now and no one answers the phone. I wonder if they are closed? Anyone????? Bueller????? Anyone live near there?

Comment

Anyone ever hear back?

Comment

I finally got the parts however a head was damaged in shipping and now awaiting a replacement back from them. Just want to get on the water!!!!!

Comment

Hey warfare,how did you get in touch with them?I'm the one DTH was talking about.Tim,or whoever,has had my 1200 polaris motor ..............this May was 2 YEARS!!!!! This is not a typo.If i run my business like that i would be out of business.No one returns phone calls,e-mails or anything.The only thing i did get was a set of thriple pipes that were prepaid for;and that took over a year.Did receive e-mails on progress of build for the first year;but nothing sense.Seen work done to friends pump;looked good.Hope my motor is'nt riding around in someone else's ski.

Comment

Sorry,there was a typo;it was MARCH 2003!!!!!!!

Comment

I continually email and call. I have at times sent an email a day to get a response. Mike Nadeau has been helping me get my parts. I guess he works with Tim or something. Address your emails to Mike and don't hesitate to threaten legal action etc.(it will cost my xxx to replace the parts I sent you I expect a check from you by x date. Give deadlines on hearing from them seems to spur them into action.) unfortunately that is what I had to do. If you are still unsuccessful let me know and I can ask Mike to look into your plight if he responds back.

Comment

Working...
                              X